Friday 24 February 2012

Dressed Integrity - An exhibition of creative fashion practitioners from the Swedish School of Textiles, University of Borås


>>Dressed Integrity is the second project dealing with integrity that developed at the Swedish School of Textiles, University of Borås. With a varied focus on design methodology, identity, experiments of shape and material, processes, sketching and cutting, the exhibition will show both finished products and work in progress, which addresses the question of integrity. 6 PhD students in practical design research are participating with their own perspective of the theme Dressed Integrity. <<
(Text taken from Invitation)
















I was also fortunate enough to be invited to the symposium at my college which was hugely inspiring; so inspiring that with the book I received in my hand I managed to get on the tube going to wrong direction and stay on it for 3 stops until I realized where I was (I must add that this has never happened to me in y entire life! I will write more about this soon and as soon as I get the copy of that book in my hands again and can write about it. Busy busy times with the MA (really loving the course though).

No comments:

Post a Comment